News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
Sabardeyn
view post Posted on 29/9/2007, 17:08 by: Sabardeyn

Aylee,

Here are two points that have seemed odd to me when using Mapping Out that I keep forgetting to mention:

1. Marking Captured Elites: When left-clicking an elite skill, users can select one character and mark the skill as having been captured. I've noticed that the Treasure dialog has checkboxes, allowing several characters to be marked at the same time. You might want to follow a similar pattern in the elite skill capturing dialog - it would save time by allowing users to update several characters at once.

2. Rename a Button on the Character Dialog: Please change the name of the bottom button from "Cancel" to "Ok". The name of this button implies it allows the standard Windows Undo or Cancel functionality for any changes made through the Add, Modify or Delete buttons. However, any errors or changes cannot be undone or canceled by pressing this button; the user must manually correct any mistakes. Changing the name of the button simply makes it's name and function clear to users.

Lastly, is there a maximum number of characters that MappingOut can support? (I ask because, although unclear in wording, I just found out that GW will support either 26 or 34 characters maximum per account. So I'm wondering if MappingOut has any type of limit.)

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10122 views