News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 16/8/2008, 18:58 by: Aylee Sedai

CITAZIONE (Sabardeyn @ 16/8/2008, 07:19)
Aylee,

Several skills have been changed and I was wondering if it is possible to change the skill info used by MappingOut? Actually, if it's possible for users to alter any of the information, knowing the file names & structure would be a great help. I know that I would love to be able to enter some things (like bosses in Prophecies without elite skills, etc) without using Notes. I'm not sure that this is possible, but it would be a nice addition - particularly when I have to go back and Vanquish.

Sometimes the wiki is great... but it is a lot quicker to just load MO and leave it running in the background.

Well, there's no a real customizable feature among MappingOut's. It's not possible to add other schedule, but the one you requested is already supported. Infact there are several bosses without elite spred thorught the 3 campaigns. What I have to do (and really I will do it) is to give a complete documentation about MappingOut data files. I'm currently on a few updates, but works are growing much slower than I thought. I told my self: "the slower the better", but I don't think anyone else would join my saying :D
All this to say as soon as I release the last MappingOut update I will also give a full explanation of all included txt files. Moreover I would like to create/join/follow (dunno what my role will be) a comunity and release MappingOut source code, in order to let other people to continue on developing MappingOut. But this is only a thought, by now. Time will give answers.

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10122 views