News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 11/9/2008, 10:02 by: Aylee Sedai

CITAZIONE (Ishmael Aybara @ 10/9/2008, 22:12)
Ottimo lavoro, Aylee. Come sempre.
Mi piace l'innovazione dei pet.
Naturalmente, la prima bestia che sono andato a cercare č stata la Vedova Nera per Moghedien...

...Che fine ha fatto la Vedova Nera? :angry:

:D :D :D

La Luce ti benedica.

Italiano
Ehm... la vedova nera "era" e penso sia ancora nell'Underworld. Poichč in MappingOut non č presente la mappa di quella locazione, non ho nemmeno potuto inserire la posizione della vedova nera :(

English
Black widow location is missing since Underworld map is missing :).
Had I ever added Underworld map, I would have also placed the Black Widow. But I didn't. I'm so lazy... :unsure:

Honour and Glory, Siegfried Nimbelungun

CITAZIONE (Siegfried Nimbelungun @ 10/9/2008, 10:49)
I received this mail:
"Siegfried Nimbelungun,
kc8tpz has sent you this email from http://laruotadeltempo.forumfree.net/.
I am currently spearheading a project to create an open source replacement for mappingout. Would this be something that you would be interested in helping develop?
"

i'm interesting for traduction :P

I didn't recognize the nickname, but I've been asked about a new MappingOut version, .NET oriented. I didn't think of it as a "Open Source MappingOut". It is quite different, if it's what I'm referring to. MappingOut did not need .NET Framework to be installed. MappingOut did not need much memory (never more than 20Mb, with the hugest map loaded). MappingOut did not need a fast processor to work. A program placing markers on a GW map IS NOT MappingOut. Something more is needed to receice the "MappingOut Certification" :D :D :D :D :D
Anyway. There's no copyright (besides ArenaNet's) on anything I did. I decided to store all MappingOut data in free uncrypted TXT files, and this caused some problems to me. But I did so to let other people use my data. So if anyone is trying to do another MappingOut style software, it's wellcome :)
Moreover I don't have the same time to spare I used to have sometime ago, so my Updates are much slower to get out. Someone could do a better work than I do.

do not pet appear in mode Core-> All

Thanks for the hint, I have to fix this problem. Thank you, as usual :)

What "missing photos? images that you seek?

Well... ehm... gh... uh... that file SHOULD NOT be spread all over the world... That is not part of MappingOut... that was a note of mine :D

PetsList in what is the third column?

Third column is the pet level. It is not showm anywhere in MappingOut, but the I store those informations, for future purposes :)

As always, Thank you for all these annotations, Siegfried .
May you always shine in the holy glory of Light.

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10122 views