News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
FusionU
view post Posted on 6/2/2007, 22:19

Hi

Could you incorporate guide of chase (Sunpear,lightbringer)?

Map already exist

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 7/2/2007, 10:34

FusionU,
if you are referring to rez shrines in Nightfall, someone else has pointed that out, too... So I'm considering to add that to MappingOut. It will be not to easy to add all those informations, but could be really useful :)

If you were not referring to that... please, explain me :)

FusionU
view post Posted on 7/2/2007, 14:44

CODE
0027        04        889        699        Shekoss the Stony                Joko's Domain

replace by
CODE
0027        04        883        658        Shekoss the Stony                Joko's Domain

in EliteLocations.txt , nightfall

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 7/2/2007, 15:22

thanks FusionU,
I've just fixed it up :)

FusionU
view post Posted on 7/2/2007, 16:26

I can't find elite , Tainted flesh at here :
CODE
0019        02        374        946        Jerneh Nightbringer                Marga Coast        not during "Nundu Bay Mission

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 7/2/2007, 17:10

FusionU,
this is an error... Nightbringer had been there, some times ago. But now It never spaws in Marga Coast anymore. I deleted it and in next update it will be fixed!

FusionU
view post Posted on 7/2/2007, 19:49

Could you translate in the source, menu , information … ? Can’t with only text files.

Chase : I wrote a Mp …

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 7/2/2007, 21:41

FusionU,
I added in the language files all the missing words. Since next update, you will be able to tranlate them :)
I read the pritave message. And I saw how many bounties are presente. Actually, I didn't think there were so much!! That could take long to add all that stuff... But I've already downloaded bounties images so... well... let me see I'm thingink about it!
But first of all I have to update all the elite skills that ArenaNet changed in the last upgrade :(

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 8/2/2007, 17:47

a light bug in the ElitesLocation.txt file of Faction folder

CODE
0000        03        1033        622        Oni                Ungues of the Oni

replace by

CODE
0000        03        1033        622        Oni                Rhea's Crater

FusionU
view post Posted on 9/2/2007, 20:37

About all the elite skills that ArenaNet changed in the last upgrade , have you finish ?
If yes , could i a link DW

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 9/2/2007, 20:43

FusionU,
indeed... I finished! :D Most of all, thanks to Udoh. He helped me a lot.
Anyway, with next upgrade, MappingOut will be up to date with the last changes. I justa have quite a few things I must complete, before realising the new versions. But surely, It won't take to long.
I've only one problem with you request... I didn't understand it :(
CITAZIONE
could i a link DW

What did you mean with this?

FusionU
view post Posted on 9/2/2007, 20:53

it doesn’t matter , i manage to do that

Edited by FusionU - 9/2/2007, 22:32

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 9/2/2007, 21:36

FusionU,
I'm really really really sorry, but today if one of those days... not a good day.
My mind works in a turtle-way -.-
I still haven't got what you're talking about... You need a link (I think), but a link for what? :(
Try again to explain me... be patient, age is coming on me :(

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 10/2/2007, 16:02

MappingOut v2.0.0 has arrived!

Here's the new features.

10-02-2007 (v2.0.0)
MAJOR ONES
- added another option: always on top feature (by Kaolla)
- added another option in Mouse behaviour. You can know just right click on an item and the popup window will stay opened, till you click again somewhere else. (by Madoran, Kaolla)
- added another option in Mouse behaviour. Right click on a free map zone to show a popup window, in which you can select the campaign and the region.
- added "Lightbringer Signet" and "Junundu Siege" elites
- added an alternative ftp servers in the updater. "The Lair" (official italian fansite) now hosts MappingOut... Thanks :)
- applied all changes made by ArenaNet in the last huge skills balance updates (1st feb and 9th feb 2007)

MINOR ONES
- fixed the name of the elite "Spoil Victor" (by H B)
- added link to "The Lair" and my guild forum in the option schedule.
- fixed popup window position when map size is small
- the "Mark" button in the treasure window is now called "Done"
- fixed position of Jerneh Nightbringer in "The Floodplain of Mahnkelon". and deleted Jerneh's spawning position in Marga Coast.
- fixed location for "Shekoss the Stony" (by FusionU)
- added some missing translations
- fixed the position of the Treasure in "Ruptured Heart" (by Mournblade)
- fixed the name of "Realm of Torment" region. Previously named "Real of Torment" (by Akaraxle)
- fixed some nightfall collectors: Lahati, Gamyuka, Nikun, Talmehinu, Munashe (by TuShan)

FusionU
view post Posted on 13/2/2007, 21:16

Can I have a link to download Mapping out v 2.0 ,please?

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10122 views