News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
udoh
view post Posted on 13/2/2007, 21:19

You should try this thread, all the details for version 2 are there.
http://laruotadeltempo.forumfree.net/?t=13818920

Hope that helps...:)

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 13/2/2007, 21:37

Moreover, since MappingOut v1.8, you can update your own copy just clicking on the Update button...
If you don't trust the automatic update option, juts follow udoh link :D

FusionU
view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 00:16

Unfortunately , I can't : the translation disappear

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 00:47

FusionU,
you can download the full zip, from the link udoh pointed out.
decompress the zip in a folder and copy your translated files into it.
Moreover, if you want to keep it updated, you haveo to make all the changes I have made by your own... :(
anyway... I'm thinking about multilanguage option... It should not be an easy update, but somehow I will do it :D

Edited by Aylee Sedai - 14/2/2007, 12:49

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 19:05

MappingOut v2.0.1
IF YOU USE THE AUTOMATIC UPDATE OPTION, READ THIS:
For this time only, you have to choose "La Ruota Del Tempo [RdT]" server ftp, from the two available. "The Lair" ftp server won't work this time. Since next update, it will work again.

14-02-2007 (v2.0.1) - minor update
- added Secondary Profession filter, in the elite schedule (by udoh)
- fixed elite and locations list. Now they always have the same dimensions. It means locations list is quite bigger than before (by Feathermoore Rep)

- changed logos in the option schedule... now, they shouldn't make you get blind anymore!
- fixed image for "Song of Purification", "Smoke Trap" and "Scavenger's focus" elite skills (by Abe)
- fixed some minor bugs

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 22/2/2007, 22:27

MappingOut 3.0.0
22 February 2007

Yes we have decided to release version 3, just after the release of version 2. For this version we have decided to go back to the beginning and add all the missing maps, collectors and green "unique" weapons, this should give everyone a complete picture of the 3 continents. We have added some new options to the collectors menu which should help you to work out which collector items you should be keeping, and which ones you should throw away. Anyways, onto the update:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAJOR UPDATES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- added missing maps for Tyria (Ascalon pre-searing, Ascalon post-searing, Northern Shiverpeaks, Kryta, Maguuma)
- added missing map for Cantha (Shing Jea Island)
- added 3 green weapons, located in Tyria's new maps: Totem Axe, Forgotten Fan and Rotwing Recurve Bow
- added "Charr Bag" green item, in Pre-searing Ascalon
- added all low level green items on Shing Jea Island
- added missing elite skils in Maguuma and Ascalon (during Titans' quests)
- added all missing collectors to Shing Jea Island (Cantha)
- added all missing collectors to Istan
- added all missing collectors to Ascalon (pre and post-searing), Southern shivepeaks, Kryta and Maguuma
- added a new filter in collectors schedule. Now you can choose if showing all collectors, low level or high level ones

MINOR UPDATES
- fixed language for "Zone" text in main menu. Forgot to load the text from the language file
- changed the position of the links in the options menu
- fixed right click behaviour, when automatic rollover popup display is selected
- fixed an error in an object owned by Vabbi Trade Official 2
- added "Vizunah Square (Foreign Quarter)" to "Kaineng City" map

ruth_exelcior
view post Posted on 24/2/2007, 13:09

Hi!

I was actually making a traduction in French Language, because I think il will be interesting. :P
For the moment, I have translated all the elites skills descriptions.

I have the MappingOut1.7 version, so some modifications will have to be done...

You can found this "French version" here, and tell me what do you think about it :

MappingOut FR 1.7

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 24/2/2007, 15:38

ruth_exelcior,
surely, you're doing a great job... just a suggestion.
Read previous posts, looking for other subjects about translation issues and hints.
There are other two french guys already working on a french translation... maybe you can exchange informations each other.
Moreover, you would find some more information about the translation feature I would like to include, in an early future. Most of all, you could figure out I haven't still decided how I will develop it! :D
Anyone, take a look at those messages, then we can talk again, if any questions popped out to your mind!
see you!

FusionU
view post Posted on 15/3/2007, 21:10

The translation in French is well-advanced: Almost All map and most of files are translated

Here is the most advanced source if others French want to finish the translation.

And if there will be translator for others languages, this link gather together clear map of prophecies on Mapping Out format.

Aylee Sedai: I wrote you a private message …

Myote
view post Posted on 15/3/2007, 22:10

Hi,

I reply to you Fusion, in DoG forum; some errors in yours files.
I'll give you soon a work in progress of my soft.

See some of our maps, Siegfried's maps.

Kao Bang
icon1  view post Posted on 17/3/2007, 11:53

Hello,

Mapping Out is really a great job, thank you for this nice software.

Maybe I am wrong, but guildwarswiki shows the elite skill Warrior's Endurance is also at Dunes of Despair, not Mapping Out 3.0 update this morning.
Warrior's Endurance
Warrior Boss at Dunes of Despair

I am unable to find the truth, because the bosses spawn randomly during this mission :(

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 17/3/2007, 14:25

kao Bang,
you're completely right. I will add that boss as soon as possible!!
Thank you very much for this hint

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 28/3/2007, 16:39

MAPPINGOUT UPDATE v3.0.1

28-03-2007 (v3.0.1)
This update corrects a few small errors spotted by valued users. Thanks to everyone for your contributions.

minor updates
- added the boss "Yammirvu, Ether Guardian" in "The Hidden City of Ahdashim" and its green scepter "Yammirvu's Scepter" (by Mylady Akira & Toniodestroy)
- added the boss "Preceptor Zunark" in Vehjin Mines with the elite "Spell Breaker" (by Jasper)
- added the boss "Evirso Sectus" in Mineral Springs. He owns the elite "Wither" and can be found only during "Defend Droknar's Forge" quest
- added the boss "Eshau Longspear" during the quest "Hunted!" with the elite "Cruel Spear" (By Catty)
- added the boss "Custodian Fidius" during "Dune of Despair" mission
- fixed the name of the boss owning "Backbreaker" in the Ring Of Fire. It was listed as Coventina instead of his real name "Ferk Mallet" (by hangerlc)
- fixed the collector Dai Waeng in Zin Ku Corridor (by sykoone)
- fixed the height of the characters dropdown window
- fixed the stats of "Scourgewind's Branch". they were typed in wrong
- applied all changes made by ArenaNet in the last skill balance update (8th march 2007)
- added "Ogre-Slaying Knife" green weapon, dropped by the Darknesses in the "Ruins of the Tomb of the Primeval Kings" (by Mike)

Sabardeyn
view post Posted on 2/4/2007, 01:07

Hello,

First and most importantly, thank you for creating Mapping Out. It's a great program.

I am writing to find out how I can submit missing information. I'm going back through Tyria and I noticed that you are missing Collectors and Bosses. Is there a place to post this info? Do I upload a file? Any particular format?

Sabardeyn
Online infrequently, responses made accordingly.
Currently going crazy trying to get his Cartography title!

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 2/4/2007, 20:39

Sabardeyn,
thanks for the above message. At the moment, this topi is the right place to write messages about hints, suggestions or errors you found on MappingOut... The other way, more confidencial, is to write a direct e-mail to Aylee (that's me, I know... but it's like she's growing faster in spirit and body, too much faster... she's becoming REAL in my mind... And I need a doctor, a good doctor).
Aylee's mail can be found in the "Info" window: click on "Information" in the Options schedule of MappingOut and you will find the address.

By the ways, I'm working (with other friends) on an official site for MappingOut... It will arrive soon, I wish!

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10122 views