News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 12/5/2007, 16:43

Hi Spuders,
thanks for your annotation, but as I can see on wiki, it is corect as it is...
have a look here http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Modti%27s_Depravation
It seems to be exactly as it's written down :)
Anyways, thanks for the information... I'm ever happy to see interest in MappingOut and even to check it's validity!
Indeed.... may the Light protect you!

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 13/5/2007, 12:58

NEW MAPPINGOUT UPDATE

13-05-2007 (v3.0.2)
As you could see in the major update section, "www.mappingout.com" is close to born (actually it's most 'far' than 'close' but I like being optimistic :D)
Thanks to everyone for your contributions in correcting errors and giving suggestions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
major updates
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- applied all changes made by ArenaNet in the last skill balance update (10th april 2007)
- applied all changes made by ArenaNet in the last skill balance update (5th april 2007)
- added another site for the download process. A friend of mine is currently occuipied in creating an official site for MappingOut... It's still on going, but something has been added. So, if you wanna have a look, here it is: www.mappingout.com

minor updates
- added the collectors Molenin and Makar Thoughtslayer into the Sorrow's Furnace (by Anjaris One)
- added the boss "Haioss, Blessed Wind" in "Fahranur, The First City", with its green "Haioss' Blessing" (By Gene)
- fixed the name of the nightfall elite "Crippling Slash", it had been wrongly typed (by Jasper)
- fixed the spawining information of "Olunoss Windwalker", there was a typing error in the note (by Udoh)
- fixed all missing informations about bosses and elites in Ice Floe (Southern Shivepeaks, Prophecies) (By Per Ivar Vangstad)
- changed the elìte owned by Hahan, Faithful Protector. Now it shows "Word of Healing" (by Lyonette & apocalisse)

Sabardeyn
view post Posted on 14/5/2007, 18:48

Aylee,

Your Prophecies: Pre-Searing Ascalon map requires another collector added to Fort Ranik. You need to add Varis.

Two collectors are located in Fort Ranik: Varis and Hatcher; currently, only Hatcher is shown. Information on Varis is exactly the same as shown for his Regent Valley location. Both collectors appear in both locations.

PS: New site looks good. :)

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 15/5/2007, 08:03

As ever, thanks Sabardeyn :D

I will add that collector in next update... Really thanks again to you and to everyone is givin' me all these feedbacks. I appreciate this over all!
May the Light could ever protect you all.

Aylee Sedai

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 16/5/2007, 13:31

By the ways... I have a question for everyone reading this topic. I've already proposed it on guru and I wish you will answer me, too :)
Here's the matter:
Someone (more than one) asked me to add a checklist for greens, as already present for elite skills, so that everyone could check which green has been found and which not. So long, here's my question:
Would you prefer [A] a single list for all characters or [B] one list for each character? :D

Sabardeyn
view post Posted on 18/5/2007, 20:43

Aylee,

Personally I am not attempting to Farm or Collect elite green items with any of my characters. So for me one checklist is sufficient.

However, I don't know if drops are dependent on the character having already obtained the item. For instance in a manner similar to the Buried Treasure in Nightfall.

BellaLupa
view post Posted on 10/6/2007, 13:03

Hi..Just want'ed to say .."THANK YOU"!!!
The Mapping -Out...You did for .."GW" is "AWESOME"!!!..Use it daily!

Thx Again,

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 26/6/2007, 21:50

Thanks BellaLupa. Aylee's proud to listen to such nice words. And She's thanking you in return for being using MappingOut!
Thank you so much!

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 8/7/2007, 13:27

UPDATE 08-07-2007 (v3.0.3)
Thanks to everyone for your contributions in correcting errors and giving suggestions.

minor updates
- added Varis collectors to Fort Ranik. Before it was only present in Regent Valley (Sabardeyn)
- added conditional informations for Jin, The Purifier (by Thomas)
- added filter by Boss Name for elite list
- fixed all collectors: where two collectors with the same name were shown, one has been added with an addictional caption, with more information to identify the right one
- fixed information of Pehnsed's Voice. Nightfall green (by Tim)
- fixed position of all five bosses in Depth of Madness (by Fulvio)
- fixed green "The 'Windcutter'" showing (Req. 5 Axe Mastery) instead of (Req. 5 Sword Mastery) (by Mythykle Mythryndyr[Fs])
- updated all elites changed in the last ArenaNet update (19th June 2007)

As you can easily see I could only work on small updates, cause I was still a little busy with my "real" works! Anyways, as I promised, I will soon come back on major updates, adding some interesting new features

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 30/7/2007, 16:25

UPDATE 30-07-2003 (v3.0.4)

minor updates
- changed the map of "Realm of Torment". Old map has been substitued with Graywing's one, showing all paths to reach each zone. I've ever lost myself, trying to find out the right entrance to a particular zone... so that, here's an help!!
- added location of the boss "Curator Kali", during "Gate of Madness" mission
- added location of the boss "Champion Puran", during "Gate of Madness" mission
- added all unique green items dropped in "Domain of Anguish"

Zav
view post Posted on 3/8/2007, 15:14

Hey there! Big thanks for this incredible freeware ;)

I was searching a collector in the Vehjin Mines in Nightfall, but the location did not match with Mapping Out.
In fact, it seems Bahlbahs and Awadur exchanged their locations.

Comandante Gatzu
view post Posted on 3/8/2007, 15:17

CITAZIONE (Zav @ 3/8/2007, 16:14)
Hey there! Big thanks for this incredible freeware ;)

I was searching a collector in the Vehjin Mines in Nightfall, but the location did not match with Mapping Out.
In fact, it seems Bahlbahs and Awadur exchanged their locations.

'stardi! Andre, scovali!

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 3/8/2007, 16:26

Thank you Zav,
I will set those two big boors back to their right places! They've ever been a little wandering aroung, just to make me feel a bit crappy! :D

Thanks again, and may the Light shine on you.

PS: by the way, I'm honoured YOU are using MappingOut... I love Lili :)

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 18/8/2007, 14:26

UPDATE 18-08-2007 (v3.1.0)

major updates
- applied all changes made by ArenaNet in the last skill balance update (16th august 2007)
- added explorable zones, towns, outposts, missions and challenge missions texts manually. You will now see all outposts, missions and towns icons grayed.
- changed all maps, using fully explored maps taken from the minimap (U) (following Leeta's advice)
- added new credits section to the loading screen of mappingout and added a "credits" button to the option tab

minor updates
- added a note to "Lou, of the Knives", signaling its spawning behaviour (By Udoh)
- added position for some missing bosses (still missing 2 ones: Executioner Vekil (during "Pogahn Passage Mission") and Rebirther Jirath (only during "A Tasty Morsel" quest))
- added bosses Dupek the Mighty, Hauseh the Defiler, Tanmahk the Arcane to Nightfall Desolation (by Diago)
- added unique green item "Charr Salvage Kit" in "Pre-Searing Ascalon" (by nbajammer)
- added unique green bow "Bearer's Longbow", dropped by "Bearer of Misfortune" in "Domain of Pain" (by nbajammer)
- added a new feature: double click on elite list to set an elite as marked (by Comandante Gatzu)
- fixed boss "Ryver Mossplanter" conditional spawn information (by Patrik)
- fixed stats of "Illyana's Staff" (by nbajammer)
- fixed "Crippling Anthem" elite name, previously listed wrongly.
- fixed locations of the two collectors in "Vehjin Mines" (by Zav)
- fixed a large number of zones name. Now, all of them should be correct (maybe)
- fixed stats for the low level green "Hassin's Shell" dropped by "Hassin Softskin" (by outlaw)
- fixed position of "Baubao Wavewrath" in the "Undercity" (by Grims)

translation updates
- changed following files: EliteLocations.txt, CollectorsLocation.txt, Trasures.txt. All Zones' name have been replaced with zones' id, taken from the file "Zones.txt"

coming soon
- features that we are planning to add to mappingout, including hard mode support:
vanquished zones support
master rewards checklist

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 19/8/2007, 11:11

UPDATE 19-08-2007 (v3.1.1)

minor updates
- SORRY! Last version was bugged. An error occurred chosing a Nightfall zone. Now it's fixed. (by hangerlc)

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10122 views